Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today was a fairytale...

I am a little late on posting about this considering the fairytale day was actually on Saturday, BUT... none-the-less... On Saturday 2 of my very best friends, Elena and Allison, came into town to go to a wedding. We spent the day exploring Nashville (you know-just me being a local). We checked our Bread and Company, Hillsboro Village, and the Hill Center. While at Anthropologie, we ran into Taylor Swift! It was the craziest thing! We wanted to talk to her so badly but we once again, played it cool like the locals. I hope this run in is only a preview of what's to come living in the Big City! We will see....

On with the next event of the day... Caroline Estopinal and Clark Brewer's wedding! Caroline and I worked at Camp Ozark together several summers ago but have a very close bond. She is one of my favorite people and I couldn't have been more happy to be a part of such a wonderful evening for Clark and Caroline! They got married at Scarritt-Bennett Church near Vanderbilt and the reception was in the Bride's back yard. It was definitely a Father of the Bride kind of night! Full with lights, antique china, a band, and a blessing by Mr. Estopinal himself.
Here are some pictures from the night:












It was truly a fairytale kind of wedding!

leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment