Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A good weekend in Tupelo

I love the slow life in Tupelo. Home use to be busy with activities, school work, running around, but now, Tupelo is just relaxing. I went home this past weekend for the first time since Christmas. It was very low-key and rejuvenating. Friday night the family enjoyed Japanese at Tupelo's fav, Ichiban. Saturday mom, AJ and I shopped at a few new boutiques in Tupelo. That night mom cooked a delicious home cooked meal, it's been a long time since I had mom's fried okra and mashed potatoes!! Allison and Laura came over Saturday and they introduced me to JUST DANCE! See pictures below! Sunday we went to church, Gracie joined the church which was very special! It is the first weekend since Christmas that we'd all been together and the first weekend since like the summer since we'd all been to church together! Elena came over on Sunday afternoon, what a treat to see her! Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures together.

Gracie and AJ are getting so big and old!!!
Photobucket
Here is JUST DANCE: HILARIOUS, thanks Laura and Ally!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Laughing and goofing off while trying to see the moon....
Photobucket
If anyone has EVER met my family or been to my house, this picture pretty much sums us up: See, my family loves this precious place called the little den... It is a tiny room with 1 couch, 1 chair and a TV. We gravitate to it, I think we like being close. In addition to the little den, my dad is ALWAYS in THAT spot and we ALWAYS have a few extra family members. The extras below are a couple of our favs! Not to mention the REAL cokes and goldfish. (we love junkfood.)
Photobucket
The two Gracie's doing a bearded dance.
Photobucket
The Hand Clan:
Photobucket

1 comment: