Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tupelo Honey

This weekend Rob and I headed to Tupelo to see the girl do what they love, AJ: Showchoir, Gracie: Soccer. It was a great weekend to be home. I hardly ever get to see the two perform so it was refreshing to be home and hang with them doing what they love. Here are some pics of AJ justa performin' away! If you know me at all, you know show choir is a Mississippi thing. It runs in our blood, we just cant help it and now, they start them early.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad and I before the show...Photobucket And AJ and I... Sorry its blurry AJ. Anna John had a solo, she sang "Don't Stop Believin" -Glee Version. You were fabulous Anna!
PhotobucketAnd then onto Gracie... She is quite the soccer player! Very agressive, fast and agile! I was impressed, I have only seen her play a couple of times and it is quite a treat. I wish I had played some kind of sport so badly and I have always though soccer players were the cutest! Gracie, You were awesome!!!! She is so good and so is the rest of the team, they won the whole tournament!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I yelled at Gracie to make her look at me. hehe Photobucket
Rob and I at the game... Hair just as frizzy and big. Oh well, Rob's looking good.
Photobucket
Mom and I... Looking more and more alike as the days go by. For this I am thankful.Photobucket Love Home. So Much. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment