Friday, June 3, 2011

Heading down to Alabama

Its been a great 4 day week. Honestly, the Monday off kept me from focusing the whole week but thats ok, cause now it's Friday again! Today, Rob and I are heading to Florence, AL to hang out with our friend Trent. He lives there working for Billy Reid. Billy Reid is hosting a huge block party with lots a music, festival activities. So we are pumped. Have you ever shopped at Billy Reid? They have awesome southern staples. Rob and I love to venture into the one in Nashville. We hardly buy things cause it can be pricy, but here are some of my most recent BR loves:Can't wait to see you Trent! Working on my trendy look for all the fashionistas that will be in town :). Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I get really excited when other people are aware/in love with Billy Reid. His studio and original store are in downtown Florence so my Billy Reid obsession has been a college staple. Such a southern look. love it.

    ReplyDelete