Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Fun in Football Country.

We'll… we started the weekend off with a sweet engagement! Leesa Marie said YES to Jackson! They are getting married!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We got to visit with Em and BJ too! I insisted on a photo in front of Samford. :)
Photobucket
Tailgating with sweet friends! I love this place. Don't mind the food in Rob and I's lap…. everyone moved to us. and I have 2 plates. It's fine.  Good food, friends and family portraits….

Photobucket

Here is a little Tiger Walk Action…An Auburn Tradition that I wish we had done at every game in college. It is so fun to get so close to all the players and pump them up for the game! Here are a few of my Auburn Favs. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loved getting to visit with this sweet girl! War Eagle!!!!!
Photobucket


1 comment: