Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A New Christmas Tradition

So last year I begged Rob to take me to Opryland.  I've been before and it is the same every year, but I just wanted to get into the spirit by going.  We went, it was crowded, everything was the same.  Although I was definitely in the spirit, we vowed never to go back, because it's "just opryland." Well guess what folks? We went back! :) hehe.  We had a group that wanted to go and deep down, I wanted to "get into the Christmas Spirit" too.  soooooo Rob's vow to not go back lasted abouuuutttt 360 days. :)  We went back and yes, it was crowded, lots of traffic and all the same, but you know what? It was FUN. Tradition is Tradition right? hehe. Here are some pics.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Mission Accomplished. :)

We ended the night by stuffing our faces with mellow mushroooooom. YUM. It was so wonderful to have Sarah back in town, her friend Macy and CAPPY of course! love you cap, happy you were back in Nashville for Round 2 of the same weekend last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment