Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Collide

What a blessing it was to go home and spend time with my family and these precious girls. We learned so much about the God we SERVE and how much he Loves us. We learned about "Clicks" and how they really aren't glorify to the Lord. We learned to be Bold. We learned what it looks like to be unified as a church body. We saw what it means to Collide with Christ.Photobucket
I am so grateful for my precious mother who always reminds us that we are shining stars. :)
  Photobucket
If you missed the memo: Patagonias are COOL. Photobucket
Making Bible Verses/Crafts to deliver to the lonely. Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Family!PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
God is so Good.Photobucket You are HIS and he LOVES YOU. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. goodness I love your family and I'm loving that high bun.

    ReplyDelete