Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rich Blessings

This Girl Laura and I have been friends since 8th Grade. Ill never forget the first day i met her, she was dressed like a private schooler and reading Left Behind and I knew at that point we'd never be friends.  From that day on, we were inseparable.  It was a special friendship that I would have never guessed. After many months of growing in friendship, she and her fam joined harrisburg.  Years later, we are still friends and this past weekend I as able to watch her marry her best friend and night and shining armor, Miles Backstrom. ALSO one of my dear friends. It was an abosolute JOY to watch these two grow in love and fall in love.  I am so grateful to call them both friends.


















1 comment:

  1. "dressed like a private schooler and reading Left Behind" -- HAHAHA! sweet Laura! love you all & so fun seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete