Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

A lot has happened this weekend so this is going to sum everything up and I'll break it down later this week.

My life has been quite the whirlwind since moving out of The Beach House last week. On Friday my family and I ate with Alix at Momma Goldberg's one last time and headed to Birmingham for the weekend. Dinner with Grandparents on Friday night and car shopping on Saturday. Saturday night STEPH got engaged to sweet Fletcher Flynn. Mrs. Flynn has an incredible dinner afterwards for all of their family and friends which was a wonderful way to celebrate their engagement!! So fun to see their excitement and love for each other. I am SO happy about their lives together! On Sunday my family and I loaded up and headed to Nashville! I start work tomorrow! It's an exciting time in the lives of a lot of people around me. So many things are happening and changing it really is hard to swallow. But I'm so excited about all that the Lord has in store!

like I said: More details are on their way.
leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment