Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with the fam!

I absolutely loved getting to go home for a day and a half ! Not getting a full month for Christmas break has truly been a rude awakening but I guess i have to be thankful for the time I do get. My family failed to get a group shot put here are some individuals from the my phone...
Aj got a new coat!
Dad... a new satchel.
Mom decided to get me this since I am an the only one in my family that still believes. (and the oldest)
Mom and Dad. Dad wouldn't stop talking...
Mom got a new belt...
Gracie... got a pillow pet :) hehe.
And Sam got a Hamburger Press. hahahah! Funny. I got to be with my family on Thursday night and my time with them went by SO FAST. I am already ready to go back! On Christmas Eve we headed to the lake for Christmas at Nana's! The holiday was wonderful... Next updates will be from Christmas in Kentucky with Rob's fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment