Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey Folks!

Just got back from a journey across the southeast and northern parts of Kentucky! I left on Wednesday to go home and spend time with my family in Tupelo, then we traveled to Birmingham for Christmas with family there. Then I finished out the weekend in Ashland, Kentucky with Rob's family! Where the lots of snow!!!! The Holiday was wonderful. It was quick but I got to spend some good time with a lot of folks.

At home, we had a family Christmas party as well as our Christmas with the 6 of us. All of our gifts were wrapped this year, which was a little different that Santa being strewn all over the living room like years past... My favorite gift was this coat:
and this wallet:

both of which were much needed items. My wallet is falling to pieces and as you already know... I have been FREEZING up here in Nash.

More updates about Christmas to follow... for now I will leave you with this!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment