Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

This New Year's Eve was filled with so much JOY! Some of my favorite highschool friends were came into town as well as several Auburn Friends! We enjoyed lots of food and fun as well as quite a large party at the Adventure Science Center! On my way to the party I received this:



That's Right! These 2 are engaged!!!!
I could not be more happy about their engagement! It's going to be such a fun year planning for their marriage!

Here are a few pics from New Years Eve at my house!
Sweet Tupelo Friends!I love group pictures!

Time with friends this weekend was wonderful. It's always a tease then they have to leave! I am thankful I got to see the majority of some of my most favorite people! Including the BH, although I have not documentation! Excited about the New Year and what it holds! I am currently working on my New Year's Resolutions. I'll get back here shortly with what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment