Thursday, October 6, 2011

Reasons to Celebrate.

Today is a special day!  It is the birthday of 2 of my favorite people in the whole world!
Dad:
Photobucket
Dad- Happy ALMOST 50th Birthday! Next year will be a big one… but for now… just keep on being great. I love you so much and so GRATEFUL for you in my life.  You never cease to support me in every way. I love you.

Rob:

Photobucket

Happy birthday!!!! You're 24. Can't believe we have celebrated the past 5 years together.  I am so thankful for you and hope you have a wonderful birthday! Our first formal celebration:


Happy Birthday Boys.

Other reasons today is great:
1. Yesterday I had a wonderful chat with my girl, Hart Berry… she is currently studying her little married heart away in Pharmacy school. So proud of you sister.
2. Last night, my boss was voted on of Nashville's Best Realtors.. Whoopwhooop…. See Here.
3. Tonight, Rob and I are going to dinner with his family at our favorite restaurant, Firefly. (Dad, I will be celebrating you too)
4. Tomorrow, I am only working half a day and spending the rest… at the SPA. Ecstatic is an understatement. Allen (my boss) gifted me with a spa day. I don't deserve it or understand it, but he says I deserve it, so Ill take it. :)
5. Also Tomorrow… is Kree's Official CD release party! If you haven't bought Chance Happening yet, you should!
 6. This week has officially felt like fall. Cool temps, warm coats, yummy smelling candles and BOOTS.

quaint and cozy...

yes yes yes…. love the bun, jeans, coat, watch, heels.

7. And what do we have the next day? …… AUBURN FOOTBALL.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment