Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Happiest Day…..

Well kids, I am still short of breath from all the Bieber excitement last week.  He has been playing non-stop on Spotify since the moment.  People have even started calling Rob, "Belieber," and that he is.  Gosh, what a memory. Rob has the fever, don't worry. 

Well… The week just kept getting better with the marriage of these two…After 7 years, it was their time.
Photobucket

Showering…
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Rehearsing…
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Preparing…
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ready and absolutely stunning………………..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
YAY! They're Married!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Celebrating…
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The most precious couple…
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sweet friends to help celebrate…
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My date:
Photobucket
The Happy Couple:
Photobucket

After over 7 years of dating, Sarah and Tom are finally the Hadzors.  Being a part of this special communion was absolutely one of the most precious things I have seen.  Sarah Beth was one of my very first friends at Auburn. I remember the day I met her, we became friends quickly and did a lot of the same things together.  I would have never guessed that 5 years later, I would be a part of one of the most important days of her life.  It was truly, SUCH an honor.  Tommy and Sarah LOVE each other and everyone around them better than most people I know.  They honor one another, respect one another and still get SOOO excited to just be together.  They are one of those Dynamite couples that is forever inspiring and encouraging to everyone around them. Sarah and Tom, I love you both so much. Looking forward to sharing life with you for a lifetime.  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment