Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up Part 2

Well, Rob and I left Park City, Flew to Nash and immediately drove to Tupelo for an annual Christmas Party with Friends!
And my very best friend got engaged while we were gone!!!!!!! Laura is going to a bride! and more importantly...
Photobucket


The WIFE of one of our other VERY best friends!!!! Miles is between Sam and I! I couldn't be more happy for them!
Photobucket

That night, my family exchanged Christmas gifts and the next day Santa came early! Here are some pics of our mess of gift giving:
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Sadie had a good time too.... playing and then resting. I think her and Rob did some bonding:
Photobucket


The next day we headed to Bham for time with both my mom and dad's family's. Christmas Eve we were at the lake. I took oh 2 pictures: of the new baby. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then we went to my dad's parents on Christmas Day! These pics are pretty cute:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

That day just the 6 of us enjoyed a Christmas Day Movie. We saw "We Bought a Zoo" which I highly suggest! IT was SO good! The soundtrack is also SO good! I insisted we take a pic at the Rave.  
Photobucket

 I was very sad to miss out on Christmas at my Mom's dad's house this year. We normally go to Daddy'O and Becky's the week before Christmas and I was unable to go! I miss you Becky and Daddy'O! Here is pic of the motley crew from last year:


My Family came back to Nashville with me after Christmas (minus sam, who is coming here tomorrow for the Music City Bowl!) We had a great time, shopped, alot, ate ALOT. It is always fun to have my family in town. I had to work on Tuesday so the girls and parents went to ICE at Opryland! Here they are: 
Photobucket
Photobucket
So sorry for the TERRIBLE image quality. I only had my phone for the 2 whole weeks I was home. No camera. :( But I guess I am thankful for my phone! Such good memories to be captured. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment