Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Celebration

New Years Eve and Day is one of my favorite holidays of the year! I love getting dressed up for the Eve and not taking of my pjs for the Day.  Some of the greatest people in the world came to visit to bring in the new year.  Elena, Ally and I started off with a trip to Forever 21 to make sure there wasnt anything we just HAD TO HAVE to wear for later that night. We only found a few items of jewlery :). But we came back and got to cooking with the masterchef, Bentley.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
We just did a little cookin' to get new years started off just right.  These are pizza pinwheels that I found on pinterest! They turned out delicious.  I used fresh parm and mozz.  I wish I had used prosciutto instead of pepperoni too! I will next time. They still turned out great!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ally worked hard on these delicious Andes mint chocolate cookies, also from our best friend, pinterest.
Photobucket
By the time nighttime had fallen, we had a feast. A feast AND a crowd...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a Tupelo crowd, Bent missed the picture. But he was definitely at the party!
Photobucket
Brother/Sister pic:
Photobucket
And an Auburn Crew:
Photobucket
My 2011 Love:
Photobucket
The night was a blast! So thankful for good friends, fun parties, yummy food and memories of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment