Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 has arrived!

2011 was a good year, but I am excited about what's to come in 2012.  I like the way 2012 looks when you write it too. :)
A year in review.... 


Happy New Years! What are you thinking you're going to resolve during 2012? Ive started this list:

1. Read one book each month-2 months
2. Love well, hard and alot.
3. Learn Calligraphy.
4. Increase Handmade Designs.
5. Make more memories, live with a "why not?" state of mind. (Thats for you megbef)
6. Study the Word, Know the Word and Rely on HIS word.
7. Have intentional conversations. Work on intentional relationships.
8. Cook more and expand my recipe book.
9. I joined the Y, so my goal is to get my $$$$$s worth and work out at least 5 days a week.  This is a big one.
10. Make a budget and stick to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment