Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Pot-Luck

My finds so far this week...

new blog fav: From me to you.   Emma, you are fabulous.

How do you feel about this long skirt/Tee look? I love it. :) Get the look here. (From a new fav, San Fran Blogger)

How DELICIOUS does this choco-choco cake look? I mean YUM. From an AWESOME recipe, dinner party website called Sunday Suppers. Check it out.

Speaking of food, I bought this orange chicken from Trader Joes and cooked it myself! DELISH.  If you have a Trader Joes in your area, YOU MUST TRY this.  Rob tells me it's one of their top selling items and I believe it. It's as good as take-out.

Got an order for this sweet quote this week! I thought it was precious.
Dreaming of a road trip with my boo.... 4 weeks until we see each other again! I imagine us cruising down the west coast just. like. this.




No comments:

Post a Comment