Friday, August 12, 2011

A loooong week....

It's been a long and busy week! Last weekend was truly filled with so many wonderful Auburn memories as we moved Rob's sister into Auburn.  It was wonderful.  This week has been very busy with work and other activities. But I wanted to share a precious video with you.  Several weeks ago, in May.  Rob, Nate and I traveled to Highlands, North Carolina for the wedding of one my dearest friends, Georgia.  I lived with her family 3 summers ago and it was one of the best summers of my life.  I learned so much from her precious family, they love so well and taught me how to love well too.  It was such a joy and blessing to be able to celebrate the marriage of George to Scott.  I love them all very much and wanted to share their wedding video.  It sums up the weekend perfectly.  It was truly a celebration of a Divine Romance.  enjoy!

Scott + Georgia from Stuart Atkins on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment